Make a donation to St Mark's Shared Church
To support the work and life of St Mark's we have a variety of ways to make a donation that you might like to consider:
- Giving in Church during the services
- Envelope giving - envelopes available from the hymn book trolley near the door
- Regular giving set up from your bank account
- A one off donation
- Giving using our Sum Up card reader
- On line giving - please visit our new 'Give a Little page'
Please contact our treasurer if you would like any more information about any of these.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please help us to increase the value of any contributions in excess of £1 by using Gift Aid. This will add 25% to your donation. You can do this in the donation examples above.
Log into the Easy fundraising page before you purchase anything online, register and from then on the Church will get cash back. Insurances and utilities are particularly valuable!